Still Blastin' Still Blastin'

wow.

Pretty good, but could be a bit better. I see that the line on the right side of the gun doesn't line up very well, other then that, its perfect, when does episode 2 come out? Will we maybe get to see TWO guns at once?! :O!! omg dont give it away !! :P:P

longboard2live responds:

My genius is genius.

Pain on the Brain 3 Pain on the Brain 3

awesome.

Very funny, some of the scenes i was thinking.. 'oh, this is going to be lame' but you actually made it all pretty funny.

hitchHiker: part Two hitchHiker: part Two

pretty good

that was prety good, very entertaining! would've been so much more funnier if the guy killed the kid too.

Marble Zombies: Beginning Marble Zombies: Beginning

...

At first i thought it was shit, but it turned out not to be too bad, the story line was completely random and pretty funny, was a good touch.

THEKRAIDSTER responds:

wow! thanks! this is the first 10 I've ever gotten on a submission!

Scribbland Scribbland

awesome game

LOL, I got all time rank 14, Only Australian even in the top 100..

awesome game, very unique gamestyle, loved it.

How to Keep an Idiot Busy How to Keep an Idiot Busy

yay

HIGHSCORE!

Moving On Stereo (House Mix) Moving On Stereo (House Mix)

so generic

same old chord progression... EVERYONE uses the I iii vi vii.. Is this intentionally written in F Lydian? sooo generic

kirja100 responds:

Thank you!

Satisfied (Epic version) Satisfied (Epic version)

yes yes

This actually sounds EXACTLY LIKE DUBSTEP.. probably the best sounding dubstep ive heard compared to the other shit..

Why did you steal my song name though mate?

DevotionTrance responds:

Who is DonkeyTree?

FEAST - Impulse FV FEAST - Impulse FV

bruz

This is dance? Where's the BEAT? i wanna hear the bass drum! also, strange choice of snare? why a rim shot sample? this isnt jazz, it sounded very out of place.
you got a cool keys pattern going, cool progression. but maybe change the melody from the bass line? you've just raised it by a couple of octaves?
good effort on some of the automation, although, you kinda stop all the effects towards the end.
not too bad though, not dance, but could be worked on. good job

me and u having sex bebe me and u having sex bebe

Very inspiring

Wow, this is pretty amazing. At first when i saw this piece i thought it was pretty terrible, but as i look closer i realise it's a serious piece of artwork. The way you placed every line perfectly to make it look like something a kid drew. This is honestly amazing that you put so much thought into this to make it look excatly right, this must have taken many frustrating hours to accomplish. The way the lines in the womans hair is placed give the artwork movement and life, it's truly a beautiful piece. Well done!